ClinicalTrials.gov (CT.g) contains a wealth of information for studying the clinical trial industry. The online registry contains data on over 220,000 clinical trials and it’s growing fast! On average about 400 new studies are added to the registry each week. But the CT.g interface makes it difficult to pull out meaningful information from these trials.
We empower professionals in the clinical trial industry to get meaningful insights into this public data with our ClinicalTrials.gov Analytics dashboard, also known as CT.g Analytics.
This dashboard provides users with a visual interface to interact with the data. In one screen you can see everything from the number of trials being registered, enrollment size, and affiliated sponsor information.
ClinicalTrials.gov Analytics allows you to:
- Understand sponsor activity across thousands of trials
- Dissect clinical trial activity by phase, dates, sponsor type, and more
- Identify trends in clinical trial activity over the past 10 years
- Interact with public trial data to inform your business.
- Use our eye-catching visuals in client and investor presentations
How It Works
Each week we download the contents of ClincialTrials.gov, clean it for errors, and update our visualizations. These visualizations, pulling in information from thousands of trials, provide a high-level view of what’s going on in the industry.
Users can use the dashboard for high-level insights, and click into each graph for more detailed information. Look below to see CT.g Analytics in action:
Click here to see a full list of datapoints we're able to provide clients in our visualizations and filters.
Who Are Our Users?
- Executives who want easy and low-cost access industry insights
- Market research teams who analyze ongoing trends in clinical trial activity
- Medical affairs teams
Get a demonstration of ClinicalTrials.gov from one of our representatives to see how you can use ClinicalTrials.gov Analytics to inform your business decisions.